Friday, January 23, 2009

10 Jan 2009

Strange, but there seem to be no updates for last week. I'm pretty sure I made them. Maybe I'm losing my mind, like so many people are always telling me...

Well, this past Saturday was a blast! I set a new personal distance record of eleven miles! Again, the only reason I accomplished this was because of the support of my teammates, in particular this week was Mentor Jen, who stuck with me the entire
last 8 or 9 miles, and kept me motivated when I started to flag. Thanks, Jen! I couldn't have done it without you!

And, speaking of relying on others for support, if you haven't yet, please make a donation. The more involved I become with this Team, the more personally invested I find myself becoming in the cause. I really can't express in words just how much your
support means! Thank you!

No comments: